Top Ten Real Reasons Liz Cheney was removed as GOP Conference Chair
House Republicans ousted Rep. Liz Cheney from her post as a GOP leader on May 13, reportedly as punishment for refusing to credit former President Donald Trump’s claims the election was stolen. That’s not the REAL reason.
TOP 10 REAL REASONS LIZ CHENEY WAS REMOVED FROM GOP LEADERSHIP
10. Refusal to share Disney+ login credentials with fellow legislators.
9. Failure to use the new cover sheets on her TPS reports.
8. Tested positive for a betamethasone – a substance banned by the Federal Horse Racing Commission.
7. Because “truth bombs” can be incredibly ironic sometimes.
6. Stealing office supplies (later recovered by the FBI in Alaska).
5. Was a “no-call, no-show” at the Jan. 6 pep rally held at our nation’s capital.
4. Daily Mail reported she was spotted canoodling with James Carville at Key West’s Bull & Whistle.
3. Using technological aids to steal signs, tweets and text messages during the 2018 World Series.
2. This was the only way to stop the radical Democrat agenda from destroying the country.
1. She keeps inviting Kevin McCarthy to go quail hunting with her father.
The post Top Ten Real Reasons Liz Cheney was removed as GOP Conference Chair appeared first on Florida Keys Weekly Newspapers.Florida Keys Weekly